Pages

Saturday, November 29, 2008

NEW.. but not-so-improved.

Okay, so I had encountered a few changes within the past few weeks.. Not really drastic.. Simple lang, but quite noticable. Hehe.

  1. New GLASSES. At long last!!! I am now looking like a lot more "normal" than before... Within the past few months, I had this constant feeling, when other people glance or stare, that I look "strange" or "weird" with my spectacles (Although the comments I've received from curious peeps were not really bad, I still feel I look I bit OFF). Lately, I've always wanted to have a new pair; it's been quite a while when I've started sporting those huge frames with floating lenses. But my parents' pockets were always "on-strike"so I have to wait a bit... But now I finally had a new pair of glasses, I am conscious no more! And I'm so happy about it! :P
  2. New HAIR. I had my haircut yesterday... What I really wanted was to have it cut short, like a bob, but with layers so it wouldn't look that thick.. But the hair cutter told me that my hair would just puff if it was done (the "short cut"). So I let him/her (hehe, guess what? Ka-federasyon siya eh!), and the outcome was a single length, shoulder length hair cut... And I'm not so happy about it. My new haircut reminds me of the band members of Moffats.. Shuus.. I must've told the haircutter to have my hair layered.. Sigh..
That's it.. For now.. I guess..

No comments: