Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

The other side of Julie Andrews

Okay, so we all know her as the kind nanny, Mary (in Mary Poppins, her first movie wherein she also got her Oscar); Maria von Trapp (in an another critically acclaimed, Oscar winner for Best Picture The Sound of Music); and Queen Clarisse (in The Princess Diaries movies). But, unless you are a total fan of Julie Andrews, you really wouldn't think that she did this in one of her movies. WATCH :))))





Actually, I didn't see her as graceful in that dance number, known as the "Striptease" part. (BTW, the title of that movie is Darling Lili, one of her movie musicals way back in the 70's). However, she was totally, certainly, absolutely sexy/hot/seductive! And to think she was already 35 years old in that movie!

I also loved her suit, and her long, red, hair. It suited her so much. Julie Andrews is very adorable, since then and until now.. and I guess I really can't get enough of her. haha. :p

No comments: