Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

I am still not dreaming of a "white Christmas"



It's December already... and Christmas is fast approaching! Still, I can't really feel the season at all as of now. I don't know. Despite all the Christmas decors that has scattered around anywhere I would go, the Yule tide carols and tunes that blends in my auditory nerves, and last but not the least, the temperature that was beginning to drop nearer to zero within the past few days, it still haven't sank in to me that Christmas is near --- only 18 days to go yet. Unlike before, I can already feel the season of sharing and giving, and blurting out the usual greeting "Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year" even when December has just began. Maybe this has something to do with our country's situation and our lives' status as of now. (Do I still have to continue?)


Well, perhaps something could just happen and then change my mood for the better. (nanu kano?!) And then, I could finally feel the holiday season. And then some.

2 comments:

Rob Jeremiah said...

"the temperature that was beginning to drop nearer to zero within the past few days."

- IS THIS A BIG JOKE? Haha. I won't agree with this. Never will I. This December should be called DecemBURN because the weather does not show any positive sign of improvement. It's still hot! What do you expect, we're in the Philippines. :)

Merry Christams, Sam! ",o

Sam said...

malamig na kaya.. hahaha baka sa cavite lang mainit.. dito sa pasay tsaka sa pampanga malamig na kaya. wooot.

kaso hindi na masyadong merry ang christmas..