[Formerly known, to few, as Beatnik.Beybi.]
Can also be referred to as The Late-Comer's Ever So Delayed Reactions.
"I must have been born in a different era." Blah blah blah blah
Pages
Saturday, February 13, 2010
I miss writing terribly!!!
Yet, I can't find the time to do the writing stuff again. :o
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Sam - and sorry I ignored your FB invite! (I mistook you for someone else who's been bothering me a while... gotta report 'em). But have sent you an invite, and I hope you'll accept! :-)
P.S. Am adding you to my blog roll - I noticed a post on My Fair Lady which I really, really want to check out.
1 comment:
Hey Sam - and sorry I ignored your FB invite! (I mistook you for someone else who's been bothering me a while... gotta report 'em). But have sent you an invite, and I hope you'll accept! :-)
P.S. Am adding you to my blog roll - I noticed a post on My Fair Lady which I really, really want to check out.
Post a Comment