Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Oh, I'm Such a Cry Baby (Some Things Would Remain the Same Even as Time Goes By)

I've always been a cry baby when I was just a child. Oh, I'd cry about several things, espcially when I was being bullied or teased by those naughty playmates or classmates hanging around. I don't even know why on earth I have become that way.

A decade has passed, and I am totally out of my childhood years. As I contemplate on my situation, this realization came over me once again: I have remained some kind of a cry baby, or iyakin as we usually call it, up to now. And it will only be two years until I will be through my teenage years.

Oh, well. Some things doesn't even undergo changes, even as years and years and YEARS AND YEARS will go by. Maybe if a couple of years will do to have some changes made on that part of myself.

wushooo.

No comments: