Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

All About ME

If I were...

If you were a smell, how would you smell like? If you were a kind of food, what food would you be and how would you taste? If you were a song, who would sing you, where would you be heard?
If I were a smell, it would be the scent of a delicate flower, like the sampaguita.

If I were a kind of food, it would be a pork-shrimp siomai! :)



 

And finally, if I were I song, I would let anyone close to my heart to sing and listen to that song.

 
What makes you happy? What stresses you?




Any simple yet memorable moment shared with important people in my life makes me happy. Also, the fact that I have my chance to live every new day to the fullest is enough to make me smile. As for the things that stresses me, it is nothing else but PROBLEMS. With family, or with school, it never fails to make me go somehow nuts. Toinks

***

Tick-tock, tick-tock!

When do you usually spend time with your family? What do you do?

Siblings and cousins :)


A free day is usually a family day for me. That is, during weekends, and Wednesdays (as my schedule says so). Our activities are nothing much unusual at all; we talk, watch TV (our DVD player is broken :( ), and I also take walks with my youngest brother, Red.

When do you usually spend time with your friends? What do you do?


BS Math students 


High school friends




I consider every school day as  time spent with my college friends, even if it always involves homeworks, projects, reports, exams, and such... Sometimes, out of the blue, we just go straight to the nearest mall and chill around, especially if our time permits it. Most of my high school friends  are in Pampanga, so I could only get to spend time with them during semestral breaks and vacations, when I go home in our province. (I MISS THEM SO MUCH!)



Imagine that you are preparing a dinner and you can invite 5 people. Who would you invite? Why? They may be alive, dead, famous personalities or people you personally know.
 
Wow, I love this question. Hehe. The five persons that I would like to invite would be:

-Ms. Ma. Elena "Ballsy" Aquino-Cruz. Like me, she's also the eldest child among the brood, and I admire her very much because even from the news, articles, etc, it is evident that she has done a great job being the eldest kid *something that I don't think I have done yet... until now*. That dinner is an opportunity to get to know her better and to ask advices on life, especially being the second parent to the siblings!


-Humphrey Bogart, one of my most favorite actors. My parents weren't even born when he passed away, SIGH! I would really love to meet him in person and get to know him better, with that prepared dinner. (He's also a bookworm! Gosh!)
 
-Ingrid Bergman, one of my most favorite actresses... And Humphrey Bogart's tandem in Casablanca (1942). Ingrid Bergman is very much lovely, not to mention a superb actress, too, just like her leading man Bogey... I think it would be amazing to see them together in that dinner. (By the way, today is her birthday AND death anniversary! Happy Birthday Ingrid Bergman!)

Me with Camille and Jhoanna
-Jhoanna, one of my two best friends. I haven't spent much time with her lately, so I could finally do that during that dinner.

Daddy and Red
-Finally, my dad. It's for some kind of sentimental reasons that I included him on the list. We have been sort of "falling apart" within the past years of our lives and I know that I should still reconnect with him no matter what... He's my father, after all.
 
***
 
My Ideal Vacation Trip *WOW*
 
If you were give the chance to go anywhere, where would you go? How will you go there? Who would be with you? Why will you go there? What is the occasion? Once in your destination, what will you do?


This part's quite a difficult one for me, since I am very eager to travel more, and therefore there are several destinations I would like to go to, within the country or abroad (dream on!)... But if I have to choose only one,it would be somewhere in Palawan, like in EL NIDO [!!!!!!!], where the beach and the scenery are superb. I would like to go with my family and close friends, and the reason why we would go there is just to have some fun, rest, and relaxation.

No comments: