Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

SUMMER... Classes. SUMMER CLASSES?

Our requests for the subject(s) to be taken for this year's summer classes is still pending for approval (how I wish we really have submitted it earlier!); we've just submitted them last Monday afternoon. Nevertheless, I'm very much hopeful that these requests will be all approved. It is certainly going to be a huge help for me and some of my classmates to take the concerned subject/s as soon as possible, i.e. this summer, because we'll have the greater possibilities of graduating NEXT YEAR - which supposedly is my "finish line" in college if only some problems didn't come up in the past semesters.

Honestly, I'm totally in for this summer class expedition that I'm waiting to take place. I know it's geeky/nerdy/SO GC whatever, but really: I'm very much interested in going to school even DURING THE 2-month break. I know, this is supposed to be VACATION, for heaven's sake! But then again, summer vacation especially in my case could tend to be slightly boring and quite dull. And these classes, on the other hand, might turn out to be just fun. By the way, a huge part of me says going to school is FUN.

Continuing my studies during the summer break also means another thing: I certainly won't be able to go back to our province and spend my vacation there. This would be my first time to have a total detour from my typical summer "plans" for every year. I know I'm going to miss Lubao again --- the last time I went back to my hometown was last Christmas! Surprisingly, I'm not feeling bad or desperate about being unable to spend my vacation in the province, let alone going to school still. Well, as I've said, I'm really interested with the summer classes thing.

So, wish me luck! I am very hopeful for the approval of the request and then everything else that follows...

No comments: