The Late-Comer’s Delayed Reactions.
Again, again. The Late-Comer’s Delayed Reactions.
Out of the blue, a sudden spark of some-kind-of-an-inspiration hit me. And that some-kind-of-an-inspiration eventually lead to the idea of an alternate name for this blog of mine.
Oh, well. I just felt like doing this—giving a so-called alternate name for my blog—for fun. Anyway, it also seems like the high(-est) time that I try to bring back some life in this website. Apparently, the so-called alternate name is considered as a part of that gesture.
So why on earth have I come up with The Late-Comer’s Delayed Reactions?
- Late-Comer: This serves as a euphemism for the words/phrases/sentences that best describe me, as well as some of the posts that can be found in this blog- “anachronism;” (the basis for the not-so-original blog title) “beatnik;” “chronologically misplaced and/or displaced;” “I must have been born in a different, i.e. earlier, time and dimension;” “I am but a young person with an old soul.” It’s not that these terms are actually harsh. Only that…I want to have another, milder term…for a change. Haha. And it’s something that somehow matches the next part of the title, which is
- Delayed Reactions: Since I am no less than a “late-comer,” my reactions on issues involving past (read: AGED) events, news, films, music, personalities, et al, are of course DELAYED. What else? In other words, it has all been over-and-done-with. Yet, here I am, still finding the time to speculate and express my thoughts in what I’ve just found out (which happen to have taken place in a very long time ago!). Despite all the eccentricity that comes along with it, I still discover the amusement in expressing my delayed reactions. It’s as if I was already an existent creature in the occurrence of those past issues I’m referring to.
Generally speaking, I actually am a delayed reactant, as in per se; intentionally AND ALSO involuntarily. I give these delayed reactions in an intentional manner, in hopes that it could add up a bit of humor in the conversation or scenario. On the other hand, I do it in an involuntary manner, because that’s it: I tend to give delayed reactions at times; delayed reactions are in my nature, apparently.
There you have it. The Late-Comer’s Delayed Reactions.
Hey, for once I came up with a title that well, sounded a bit like "normal." (I must admit the fact that I do suck at giving titles... yeahwhateveryaddayadda)
Hopefully, I can also get away with this one gimmick I came up with.
***
So, from now on, I may be frequently posting entries about the “oldies” stuff I’m now raving about…who cares, really? We’ll just see, I guess.
Hopefully, too, I can also get away with this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment