Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

NBFSB (No BoyFriend Since Birth)... and proud to be one! hehehe...

totoo nga, hindi pa talaga ako nagkakaroon ng boyfriend... SINCE BIRTH..
pwera biro nga!

"no boyfriend since birth", ika nga. 

eto kasi ang naging choice ko..
ang promise ko sa sarili ko. Dati pa, four years ago to be exact. I made this promise before I start my first year in high school, na hangga't maari, hindi na muna ko makikipagboyfriend. of course, studies first (the usual priority). 
pero hindi ko rin talaga alam kung bakit ko ipinangako 'yun sa sarili ko, siguro na-feel ko rin lang talaga, na i-challenge ang sarili ko. it was kind of weird, but as I've said, I really made that kind of promise to myself. haha...

four years have passed, and I can say that I have fulfilled that promise. Buong buhay ko bilang isang high school student, hindi ako pumasok (o nagkamaling pumasok, hahaha) sa isang relasyong "boyfriend-girlfriend". eh sa 'yun nga ang xinabi ko. I have my word (ano kamo?!).
basta, within those four years in high school. I had a few suitors (who were eventually turned down) several crushes (that remained crushes or were already forgotten at this moment) and some cases of "falling in love", pero, "ambOoOoOt!!!". I even had a rumored boyfriend.. hahaha! Gosh, parang sa showbiz no! Pero hanggang doon lang talaga 'yon. that so-called relationship just reached until  the level of "rumored".

so, for the nth time around, I repeat: "HINDI PA AKO NAGKAKABOYFRIEND"!
(but I'm not posting this because I want to have one.. belat, swelo yu naman! hehe)

and I can say that my choice when I was barely twelve years old turned out to be a good one..
why?
because, in my case, I already had two priorities: my studies and my family (bayani eh, nagka-anak kunwari nang wala sa oras!). having a boyfriend means additional priority eh. therefore, there aren't only two but three birds I am trying to hit with just one stone.
kamusta naman yun?!

besides, gusto ko ring lubusin ang pagkadalaga ko.. for me, this is how I make lubos to my youth (ano na naman kamo??!?). 
tsaka gustung-gusto kong ako yung unang manggagatong sa mga kaibigan kong may boyfriends na (anong klaseng kaibigan ako no! hahaha) "Hay. ang sarap talaga ng buhay na walang boyfriend!!" wahahahahahaha!!!

I have no regrets with my decision.
And my high school life was still filled with fun and enjoyment, in some ways, even without an intimate relationship with a guy.
(ganito ang point of view ko, nanung akarapt yu? heheÜÜ)

as of now, as I'm about to enter college, I still don't know if I'm finally going to open the doors for this "kind of relationship" or still keeping the doors closed. ambooot talaga..
but we'll just see.

(>>>>Ayoko ng boyfriend.. gusto ko ng boyfriendSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS<<<<>



~fin~

No comments: