Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

//I'm happy// :D

I'm joyful..
I'm glad..
I'm blissful..

I'm cheerful..
I'm gleeful..
I'm merry..
[Basta lahat ng synonyms ng salitang HAPPY!]

And I think there's no reason for me to get depressed, melancholic or sad.
And I thank God for this simple yet extraordinary blessing!

I really am not sure how my mood became constantly good lately. I just realized that every day of my life now is always filled with laughter and joy, be it with my friends or my family. I find every moment enjoyable and fun.

I feel very very super duper ruper overly tremendously happy. haha.

hahahahahahahahahahahahah! (OVER!)

And so I can't remember when was the last time I've felt like this.

I wish that no matter what will happen next, I'd still remain feeling this happy. I hope that this will never ever be destroyed. Because it feels soOoOoOOoOOoOooOooOO great!

I also hope this mood will stay with me until the end of this year.. And for many years to come.

The simple joy of life.. THE GREATEST MIRACLE EVER!

No comments: