Pages

Friday, September 11, 2009

What's up, 'Doc'?

A lot of things have been going around lately that I almost have no time for the cyber world; not to mention that I'm gradually losing my interest in it.. or am I really? *nuraw

So, I've been missing school for two days, and it would be three come Saturday (tomorrow na nga!). I wonder what's going around school now? I really don't have updates with school lately, but I hope I will have, sooner.

I haven't been able to go to school since I'm here in our province, Pampanga, since last Monday. I have to take the place of my cousin in taking care of Nanay Lydia, my grandma, who was hospitalized on Wednesday (last week pa po!) due to stroke (and take note: it was already her third attack... Thank God, she's almost recovered by now). Until now, I am still in the province, because my grandma hasn't been released from the hospital yet. Under some circumstances, it was me who was in charge of almost everything since I came here on Monday, so perhaps you're thinking that I am drained by now. I must say it is one hell of a job, taking care of a relative who's been hospitalized, especially in my case. There is much work to do. Well, miraculously, aside from a few moments of drowsiness, I haven't been feeling the "haggardnez" factor... SO FAR. Not yet.. Maybe, what my mom told me was true, that I would just feel all the stress and fatigue after all of this happenings. Sigh.

Okay, enough said for now. Still have some "work" to do. WoOoOt.

No comments: