Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

I missed blogging...

And, yeah, I know, I've said it for like the nth time or something?

***

Sigh. THIS IS THE LIFE! For once I really felt the relief of the vacation days. What a feeling! Haha! It's so great to have this feeling again. Despite the happenings in life, suddenly I have this elated feeling, this uplifted spirit. It's quite unbelievable, but it is GREAT!... I should be grateful; I know I should thank God for letting me have this amazing sensation again! Deo gratias. ;)

***

I'm getting addicted with Sudoku, as of now. And I guess I got a bit tired with the crossword puzzle stuff. Hehehe.

***

I don't understand why some people hate to see their old pictures taken during their childhood or youth. Yes, I got the idea that, at some point, we look a bit of a distress or something other than adorable in our younger years; and those captured images are perfect reminders of our appearance since then. But for me, no matter how ridiculous or weird one looked like during the good ol' years, he/she could still manage to be ADORABLE or CHERUBIC or CUTE, even just to the slightest degree. That's why I didn't get others' reactions when they see old photos (like when my former classmates commanded for our elementary class pictures to be deleted from my Facebook album. I still didn't oblige to do so. Haha!)

For me, those old pictures are great remembrance from the yesteryear, especially during the childhood days. They remind me of the simpler and less complicated life we used to lead, and the carefree manners we held on to then. It gives me such great feeling to look back on those days, and feel once again the utter joys of childhood... I'm glad we were able to keep those pictures, because seeing them makes me real glad, being such a nostalgic person and all. XD

No comments: