***
What's with the title? Nothing at all, perhaps. I was just reminded of the quote my former high school teacher wrote in my dedication notebook, before my graduation. I guess it suits the feeling I'm having lately, especially today.
***
For heaven's sake, I still haven't gotten over on being some kind of a possessive freak with my best friend (because of her boyfriend, that is). I know if I am truly a friend, I shouldn't feel this way, being possessive and all. But could you ever blame me? It's only during vacation time when I get to see and be with her, and it's not even every day that we meet up. For once I want to spend some time with her, and only her, not with her boyfriend tailing around...
Am I really supposed to understand this? (What if I don't want to? Pasaway!) I mean, well, friends should be understanding... Hay nako. Ambot.
***
Yes, Frank Sinatra, I love you so, too.
Haha. Now Playing: Meditation.
Still INSANE...
No comments:
Post a Comment