Okay, this should be the last one before I finally log off and bid my farewell to the cyberworld...
I just found out that Nikko, an old friend of mine, has now ventured into the world of blogging! Am I glad to know about that. Although it's already kind of late already, at least someone from my circle of pals found the appreciation for this hobby. I have been quite "lonely" before, knowing that my friends aren't into this hobby. At least, too, now there is someone whom I can share thoughts about this blogging stuff --- someone whom I really know.
Well, Nikko, welcome to the blogging world!
***
Look what I found on the TCM web site:
Behind the scenes images from Casablanca
Addict. Just addict.
***
Oh, alright. IT IS LATE. I've still got some homework to do ---- I can't solve the items on our Calculus homework! D: ---- and besides, I still have to get up early for tomorrow. It's not easy to sleep at 2 AM wake up like an early bird without the aid of an alarm clock, you know! (Stupid internal alarm clock, it doesn't work properly anymore! D:)
GOOD NIGHT, WORLD!
No comments:
Post a Comment