Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

This is a bad idea.

A perfect time for rebellion... (So why should I be reminded of this?!)

No, it's nothing much serious.

It's just that earlier today, we discovered about the loss of the part of our class project (an architectural structure whatsoevs) for the Humanities subject --- it's the tower part of the lighthouse (the architectural structure whatsoevs) , all designed with a mosaic of TOOTHPICKS. Yes, you read it right: TOOTHPICKS. A MOSAIC OF TOOTHPICKS. That project took our class of 14 to make it within like a week or so, and it wasn't even completed yet. So, just imagine our disbelief, shock and most of all, regret for what has happened. After all of our scrutinizing efforts, not to mention belt-tightening expenditures, in order to create the supposed project/art, we will just end up losing it in a blink of an eye.

No one is to be blamed, although someone really should be (*angry face!*). It already happened. And I don't think there is benefit in crying over spilled milk.

Eventually, it was decided that the project will be repeated, and our class will also be divided into two groups... Which I don't really agree with, in the very first place.

Why? Simple.

It's because...

I don't want to repeat doing the project. I don't even want these division of our class. And most of all, I don't want to spend money once again for this project. I can't get over the regret of all the loss effort and money that went down the drain. How unfortunate.


Oh, well. It's as if there's anything else I can do, except to oblige. Sigh.

***

Aside from that bloody project, there are still a hell lot of things we have to get busy with. We still have another project --- for the Programming one, this time --- and it is being made in a RUSH. Total RUSH. Our final examinations are also about to commence for next week. My, my. Pressure, pressure, pressure. I could just hope for all the best in our defense and our finals and the whole nine yards.

***

"I can't take it anymore; the tension is killing me!"

(and these music won't work, too. I really am stressed out today.)

Out of the 3 and 1/4 hours being on line, I spent like about 30 minutes for the project? And then, here goes almost nothing. Sigh duck.

***

So help us, God!

No comments: