I have so many things to share, just like the old times. But I don't know where and how to begin. So I'll just do it in a random way. I really don't have to do it in an explicit way, do I? Yet, I can be very much expressive when it comes to writing but since I've only have a limited time, this would be less detailed... I hope?
- Tired of being single... is that me?!?? For a long time, I've been one. Single, I mean. And that long time is more or less, 18 years, which is my age, by the way. YES! I'm still an official member of the inexistent association of the NOBSB (No Official Boyfriend Since Birth) up to now. Still no "loved one", not even suitors. It has made me thinking, perhaps there's something wrong with me that's why no one even approaches me, you know like, for courtship or anything. Perhaps, there's this sign on my head saying "OFF LIMITS" or something related to that one (like the yellow tapes surrounded around crime scenes? Something like that!). Oh well, pampalubag-loob na lang siguro uli. Maybe I really seem to be intimidating even just at a glance... And this intimidation serves as some kind of a hindrance to those who even find interest in me. But then again, "walang intimidating na babae sa pursigidong lalaki," right?!?
- OJT, OJT! It's been more than a month since I've begun my practicum for my course... I can say that I am having a great time being a trainee of PNB. The employees are nice people, and they treat us trainees very well. My co-trainees are good, too; they're generally fun to be with although they like making fun of me, being an only girl and so on. Honestly, I haven't really been looking forward to doing the same jobs as that of the ones they assign us to do in our practicum, but "Lo and behold!". I have found the word "fun" in it. Now, I'm having thoughts of going into the field of banking as my future career...
- But what about teaching? To be completely honest, my previous interest in teaching has reached such a mellow level, to the extent that I can't even see myself as a good teacher, not even a teacher in the future. I know, this has been my "passion" before. But under some indeterminate circumstances, I find myself being slowly detached to the said profession. Perhaps my loss of self-confidence, self-esteem or whatsoever has affected this previous passion. Oh, well. Sigh.
- And speaking of teaching, we even have our demonstration for Teaching of Math subject, as a course requirement. In all fairness, I've been some kind of a "praning" since the day of the assignment of our schedules for the demo. Just making me think of the demo teaching makes me go nuts, really. But then again, the first demonstrator in our class hasn't even begun yet, and I am the last in line to do the requirement. haha! It's just that my life, as in my LIFE is at stake for this task! I am about to teach a lesson in Trigonometry, and of course our professor will be observing us... And what has made my life to be at stake? Our Teaching of Math prof was also my instructor in my Trigonometry subject way back in my first year (for those who have been reading this blog before, they certainly know what I'm talking about here). Teaching the same lesson our prof has taught us is the real ultimate challenge for this task. Buwis-buhay, ika nga.
- I just want to make good. I just want to do something for my own and for others' welfare as well. I want to feel that I am helpful in any way, to see my own worth as a person. That will be a very great fulfillment for me.
Less detailed, did I say that? :p
That will be all for now. For the meantime, I really have to go. Still got to finish watching Galawgaw (1954 starring Jaime dela Rosa & Nida Blanca) on YouTube. I AM SO IN LOVE AND OVERLY ADDICTED WITH THE CLASSICS!
That will be all for now. For the meantime, I really have to go. Still got to finish watching Galawgaw (1954 starring Jaime dela Rosa & Nida Blanca) on YouTube. I AM SO IN LOVE AND OVERLY ADDICTED WITH THE CLASSICS!
***
I <3 VINTAGE! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment