SCHOOL. Thesis paper. Final exams. Yeah. Something from the most usual student stuff. These are the same, old things that had kept me from going on and making some noise in this blog within the past month. I haven't been able to keep up with this online journal, let alone with my notebook for a diary. I've been missing a lot, I know. I should have been blabbering about this thing and that; sharing about what has kept me from losing what had remained with my so-so sanity, or some new activities I've done and are about to encounter... Just like what I had used to do. But no. I was that busy. All I can do was visit this blog, check out if who might have been lurking around here. Hehehehe. It's somehow analogous with my presence being always felt in the world of Facebook but I can't even play Tetris Battle anymore.
I've tried to stay in touch with this blog. Obviously, I've failed in trying. Had I been able to accomplish some attempts, I may have only mentioned details regarding the said thesis paper. Haha.
There were the signs; signs that I AM missing a whole lot; that I haven't been writing that much lately—in an informal, old-school manner, that is (I've still been doing some technical writing mainly for our thesis paper. I don't feel like mentioning about this one, do I?). The first sign is that the dates between my latest entries (especially in my journal) were certainly having large intervals. In connection to the first sign, the usual spiral, medium-sized notebook I had been using as a diary isn't still out of pages. Lastly, after scribbling not-so-few lines, my writing hand is already aching. :| Postscript to the last, I easily run out of ideas and my mind suddenly goes blank when I thought I only had a surge of thoughts. :\\\\
Anyway. I managed to get back as of now. With blogging/writing, I mean. This school year is nearing to its end. We're all practically waiting for the final verdict to come. I
![]() |
| My mind is going blank, I think? Moments before our final defense. :D |
Speaking of blogging, my mom had been blogging for a little while now. Apparently, she's hooked with this cyber hobby. I can hear the enthusiasm in her voice whenever she tells me about her latest entries or her plans for future write-ups. You might get interested with reading her very own blog site (Click here). The entries in it are way too better than mine, content and theme-wise.

1 comment:
Hello Sam!
It's been a while. How are you doing?
Post a Comment