Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

08.25.09: "Nostalgic again.."

Once more, I am reminded of all those people I've left behind in that province.

And once again, I am washed over by a familiar sensation of nostalgia.

Once more, I am longing so much to return to that place that I've learned to love, along with the people that have made up my life there. This is a lot different from what I've felt in the previous year --- before was more of melancholic and emotional in nature, because I did n't have enough time to savor each and every second that I should've spent there. Now, what I'm feeling is just plain yearning for the atmosphere of that province, and for the presence of the persons that belonged there.

I am feeling this, because I am missing them, and also the fond memories that we've shared with each and every one of them. I am longing for their presence, for I know that with them, I've always felt the true happiness.. With them, I've always felt that I am HOME.

I miss them. I miss that place.

Once more, I am reminded of this familiar sensations of nostalgia.

Once more, I am longing to be back at my TRUE HOME. :))

***

Sige lang. Ingles ha? Epistaxis. Wahaha.

Buwan ng Pambansang Wika ngayon daba. La lang, ipinaalala ko lang. Hahaha. :p

No comments: