Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

This is not the first time.

For the past years, I've been one of the several people who sometimes receive those kind of messages... Those kind that will terrify the hell out of you when you read them, and terrify you even more after you've read that "if-you-do-not-forward-this" thing.

I was affected, at first. But eventually reason prevailed, and I realized that from then on, I REALLY SHOULDN'T BE AFFECTED, AT ALL. And from then on, what I begin to feel towards this kind of messages is DISMAY.

Let me put it this way... It's something that I can't comprehend, until now. Why would even someone bother to spread this kind of message, when in the first place, it won't do "any good" to the readers (unless you call terrifying the wits out of anybody a good thing)? Why not spread anything of more valuable, or more important matter, instead? Besides, if ever the incidents illustrated in those stories ARE/WERE/HAVE BEEN true, why would someone even bother disturb the memory of those people involved in those incidents? Can't we just leave them alone and let them rest in peace like they really should be, for heaven's sake? Respect for those who already passed on, you know?

As I've said, I've been receiving similar kind of messages in the past. I was unable to forward them, due to some reasons; one of those is utter disbelief and dismay.

And still, here I am today... In one piece.

No comments: