***
It
was one afternoon of February 2009. I was still in my freshman year at
Pamantasan during that time, and we only had a few weeks left before the
end of the school year. Since it was still a bit early, I decided to
stay for a while at the Tanghalang Bayan just to have some quiet moment
alone. Then I ended up thinking about my first year as a college
student, reflecting on how far I've come and how far I still have to go.
![]() |
| This is that exact place. :) |
April 13, 2013. The date when this photo was taken. It has been four years, one month and nineteen days later, when I found myself going back to exactly the same spot, to spend some quiet time, when all of a sudden, I was reminded of that particular afternoon. Until I couldn't help myself but look back to all those years that went by---the years I spent as a proud, true-blue Iska, Rani, PLMayer.

No comments:
Post a Comment