For the second time around, I was able to watch Kuya Alex' game (live and up close) at Araneta last week (San Mig Coffe Mixers versus Meralco Bolts. The photo's from another game, though). There was an instance in the game when he ran so fast towards the other half of the court, and I'm suddenly reminded of how my siblings and I ran after one another in our own kind of marathons way back then. :)
Perhaps these
![]() |
| "Siete infantes de Sarah", almost complete with me taking the picture; Kyle, Red, Kookie, Sidney and Selena, busy with their marathons; Scott's missing because he didn't feel like joining our trip then. As usual. |
![]() |
![]() |
| Running right in the middle of the deserted road. |
See what I mean?
(Credits to Mr. Paul Ryan Tan for the PBA photo.)




No comments:
Post a Comment